- Can be used with ceramics and to polish glass and stones
- Polish pebbles off the beach, quartz, agate, opal, obsidian, etc.
- Average particle size is 1.8 microns
- Add water to the 100 grams of powder until a thin paste is formed
Very easy to use:
- By hand - To remove fine scratches in watch glasses, make into a paste or slurry with water. Apply using a soft cloth or sponge, rub vigorously across the scratch until it is gone. Wipe clean and buff
- By mop - Using an rotary soft mop (preferably leather) which is attached to a polishing motor or pendant drill, smear on the paste; keep the speed slow and polish very slowly until the desired effect is obtained
- By barreling unit - To use with your tumbling machine, add 100 grams of powder to water until it forms a paste. Add this to a lapidary drum for best results.
Tips to remember:
- Avoid overheating the glass
- Please note: if you can feel the scratch with your fingernail it is probably too deep to recover with cerium powder
25540 Glass Polish Cerium Oxide Powder 100gr
- Product Code: 25540
- Reward Points: 2
- Availability: 1
- Price in reward points: 800